Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thank you Letter to Employer for Giving you the Job

Here is a sample "Thank you Letter"  to Employer for Giving you the Job .. Your are advised to modify this letter to be suitable for your purpose
  
Dear Peter,

Jobs are hard to come by nowadays and I am grateful and thankful that at this tiring economic time you decided to give me a chance and hire me for the job at your store. 

I would like you to know that I truly appreciate this opportunity. I've been learning a lot about the business and so far it has proved to be very interesting for me! 

Regards,
Jhon 

--------------------------------------------

Related searches: Thank you Letter to Employer for Giving you the Job , thnak you dear boss, follow-up letter after interview, getting new job thank you, saying thanks to employer, thank you letter to boss for the job, thank you note after hiring, thank you to employer, thanks boss, 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment