Tuesday, April 30, 2013

sample leave letter due to accident

ere we see an example of sample leave letter due to accident. You are advised to modify this leave letter to be suitable for your purpose

Dear [Name]

I have received a call from police authorities informing me to report to their precinct today for undisclosed reasons. I am unable to focus with my tasks until I get these matters settled. I have a feeling this matter is related to this morning's vehicular mishap at the freeway that may involved someone I personally know.

It is with urgency, that I hope you would kindly grant me an emergency leave effective today [date].

I will inform our human resources officer during the course of the day- the date of my return for work.

Sincerely,
------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: absence letter, excuse letter, Leave and Excuse Letters, Leave Letter due to Accident, police authorities, undisclosed reason,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment