Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cover Letter for Waiting Staff

Here we see an example how to write Cover Letter for Waiting Staff. You should  modify this cover letter to according to your experience and qualifications.

Dear Restaurant Manager,

I am Lou Anne Briggs. I am a highly-driven individual with a genuine desire to deliver the best hospitality and customer service. I have worked as a fine dining waitress for the last 3 years mainly at Strauss Elixir Restaurant. I am known by my pleasant demeanor, patience and my big smile. I am used to a fast-paced working environment, I have no problem explaining and answering menu questions from hungry patrons. As for juggling food orders, I have a very good memory. I am very much hands-on and I have adequate knowledge of food handling and kitchen skills.

I consider being part of the waiting staff as a personal commitment to my on-going training and career development in the competitive world of the Food and Beverage industry. I believe there are diverse opportunities available for me in an esteemed establishment such as yours.

I am looking forward for an interview. Please do give me a call anytime at 222-400-600.

Sincerely yours,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment