Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cover Letter for Assistant Golf Professional

Here you are looking at a sample cover letter for a Golf Industry Professional with a good experience . You can modify this cover letter according to your experience and qualifications


Dear Sir:

While working at the Nevada White Yacht Club, I became acquainted with Jacob Saunders, a golf enthusiast from your organization which I have assisted during his stay at the country club. At this time, I am actively pursuing opportunities in the golf industry and I've heard about your openings at the newly acquired Los Palmas Golf & Country Club.

I am a seasoned Assistant Golf Professional who is passionate about the sport. I manage the daily golf operations at the country club which includes player registration, events and tournaments. I prepare for all golf outings including coordinating scorecards, cart signs, rules sheets, score sheets, format sheets, pairing sheets and hole assignments. 

In addition, I handle promotions, merchandising and marketing initiatives, managing the final leg of the recent Amstatt Tours. I also provide golf instruction for members and serve as a player's assistant when needed. I have experience with various computerized POS, reservation and tournament software systems which handles members and guests billing. Best of all, I am highly motivated and detailed-oriented individual.

I have enclosed my resume which details my accomplishments as a Golf Industry Professional. Should there be needs within your organization which might benefit from my background, I would enjoy visiting you. I will follow-up with a telephone call in the upcoming week and look forward to speaking to you at that time.

Sincerely, 
Sam M Adams

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment