Saturday, April 27, 2013

Apology letter to your college for missed appointment

When you miss a meeting with your friend or college , you have to  apologize to him/her. You are advised to modify this letter to be suitable for your purpose

Sample of apology letter for  missed appointment 


Hello [name of your friend ]


I can't tell you how sorry I am for missing our appointment at [location]. A family emergency came up which needed my immediate attention. It would be better if I explain the details in person.

I hope I could make it up to you this [insert date]?

Thank you for your understanding and I can't wait to see you soon

Yours………..

----------------------------
Related searches: Apology for Missed Appointment, Apology for Missed Meeting, Apology letters, sample apology letter, apology to college , sorry i couldn't make it,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment