Saturday, April 27, 2013

Apology letter to Notify Client that You are Out of Reach

Letter to the Client that you are unavailable, however you being a good service provider will have someone in your staff see to his issues. You are advised to modify this letter to be suitable for your purpose

Dear [client name], 

I'm stuck at [ ……] airport due to bad weather so if you try calling my office anytime in the next four hours I won't be able to pick up. Email will be the best form of communication. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will have my assistant Tracy to personally address your concerns. 

I'll touch base once I land on [……..]. 

See you, 
[your name]

-----------------------------
Related searches: Apology letters, apology to client, damage control letter, excuse letter to client, notice of unavailability, unavailable for a meeting letter,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment