Saturday, April 27, 2013

Apology letter sample for missed meeting

When you miss a meeting with your friend or college , you have to  apologize to him/her. You are advised to modify this letter to be suitable for your purpose

Sample of apology letter for  missed meeting


Hello [Name]


I can't tell you how sorry I am for missing our meeting at [location]. My boss wanted me to do an errand for him at the last minute and I had to get it done immediately!

I hope I could make it up to you on another day, maybe we could have tea? Can we meet up on [insert date]?

Thank you for your understanding and patience. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely,

Related searches: Apology for Missed Appointment, Apology for Missed Meeting, Apology letters, sample apology letter, saying sorry for not showing up, sorry i couldn't make it,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment